Tuesday, May 1, 2018

It's a Secret

said my I have my I have?  Grampa I have I'm telling a story man it have man a have I have could she had?  Woman his dad a my I say man my I people a have I man a mine woman bottom do I say woman a little man a I have woman a woman a unclea I have mom a man a I have said hi! mine man a eI'm telling a it have I?  Arthur Big Bird Big Bird I have said I have an idea man a I have an idea have I woman a woman a man do I say have I I could say woman man I have said I have I say me hello! her a woman about man a eme I I have I have man I have I said man my I mom I'm telling a I have I I had I said I have I said I have said howdy! howdy! I have an idea do man a I have said mine man a I'm telling a story do woman a I have an idea do I man a I have not mine man a I have not said man my I have not said the one the have I man I'm telling a I have said a little man a I have an idea do my I have Aunt Jill Gramma Ellie my I I have an idea man every I have?  
I have said nice to meetchya!

Sophie listened and edited her writing. At the end of the original, Sophie wrote a list of her favorite characters. We talked about how this list was her way to say that she was finished with her writing. - Jamie, SLP

No comments:

Post a Comment